Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    Anonymous Guest


    How do I write a paragraph acknowledging that someone has paid me some money? Is that called a receit?[/list][/list][/quote][/code]

  2. #2
    RonBee's Avatar
    RonBee is offline Moderator
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Yes, it is called a receipt. Write "Received from XX $XX on (date)" and have the person sign the receipt. It is a good idea to write on the receipt was the money was received for.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts