Student or Learner
- I made a speech offhand.
- I made a speech off hand.
- The speech I made was offhand.
- I made a speech offhandedly.
- Are the above sentences correct?
- Are they all in same conotation?
- Any better vocabuary in common usage can replace offhand?
• adjective ungraciously nonchalant or cool in manner.
• adverb without previous consideration.
Is this what you understood by "offhand"? Or were you thinking more like "off the cuff" = doing something spontaneously and without preparation?