1. Unregistered

sentences from an biological text

Please tell me, are these sentences fgramatically correct? Than you in advance!
    It has been established that subplots situated in upper part of slope of analyzing plot is a part of center of infection with maximum number of virus-vector nematodes under the usage of funnel method, the number of zero samples were about 50% (under the usage of Flagg method there were not zero samples and there was 100% of infestation of all plots in all replicates).
    Percent ratio of virus-vector nematodes in samples from 1 to 4 block and in all field (S=1 ha) was being varied from 4,6 to 22,7 % and from 3,2 to16,3 % in new or self-liquidating (absence of host-plant is a likely explanation for reduction of number of nematodes).
    We have obtained new data about nematicide, fungicide and antiviral activity of new environment friendly domestic and imported biopesticides and bioagents, bioactive strains of bacteria, antagonistic fungi and physiologically active substance (both vegetative and animal formation) with polyfunctional activity, we have studied their regulation effect on formation of epiphytotics of NEPO and Tobraviruses Trichoderidae and Longidoridae, also we have estimated their affect on host-plant.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK

Re: sentences from an biological text

Did you write it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Please tell me, are these sentences
    grammatically correct? Than you in advance!
    It has been established that subplots situated in the upper slope of the analyzing plot are part of the center of infection. The maximum number of virus-vector nematodes under the 'Usage of Funnel Method', revealed the number of zero samples to be about 50% (under the 'Usage of Flagg' method there were no zero samples. There was 100% of infestation of all plots in all replicates.
    The Percentage ratio of virus-vector nematodes in samples from blocks 1-4 and in all fields (S=1 ha) varied from 4.6% to 22.7 %, and from 3.2% to 16.3 % in new or self-liquidating ?samples (the absence of a host-plant is a likely explanation for the reduction in the number of of nematodes).
    We have obtained new data about nematicide, fungicide and antiviral activities of new, environmentally friendly domestic and imported biopesticides and bioagents, bioactive strains of bacteria, antagonistic fungi and physiologically active substances (both in vegetative and animal formations) with polyfunctional activity. We have studied their regulation effect on formation of epiphytotics of NEPO and Tobraviruses, Trichoderidae and Longidoridae, as well as estimating their affect on the host-plants.
    I might be completely wrong as I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about, but grammatically it appears to make sense.

3. Webmaster, UsingEnglish.com
    Interested in Language
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • England
      • Current Location:
      • England

Re: sentences from an biological text

Some context wouldn't go amiss. It's very hard to understand as it uses very specialied terminology.
    I'm not a teacher, so please consider any advice I give in that context.