need help on creative writing about the prisoner

hiya, i have imagine i am a prisoner that had been locked up in the jail for a very long time , and i have to wite a diary . i have to wirte about the depress and lonely and trapped feeling, i don't no how to do it! pleas help

this is what i have done so far

Today is New Year’s Day. Might be it had been a day, a week, month or a year. I really don’t know. I have forgotten how many days I have spent in this cage. The only things are that I will never be able to get out of this prison cell. There is no clock on the wall, no sense of time. There is no difference between day and night. The same routine every day, wake up at eight, work and rest. The same 4 walls and same people every day. Every day I am living in this “deep freezer”. My footstep echoed in the cell house, no one will understand my loneliest feeling.

Everything is stripped off from me, even my name. Everyday I stood up, walked right to the bar trying to break it through but yet, I saw my sad moment coming toward me. Broken family, friends who have left me. Emptiness haunts me; my future is dark and unclear. Every time it is sadness and disappointed run into my mind. No one knows and heard me crying out for freedom. I hide myself in a corner and still see the same wall every day and the circle repeat itself. I hated the fact I am powerless and have to following the rule.

it has to been at least 600 hundrs words in length but i only got 200 , can u help me

Re: need help on creative writing about the prisoner

Rather than writing a continuous prose, think of this as a diary - You could make it start from the beginning of being in prison, and then as time goes by until (perhaps) you are finally set free.

So - first entry - Shut in this cage, anger at the judge, despair about future;
    second entry - how long have I been here, how much I miss my family, how awful is the food, how boring the life; third entry - now time is crawling, it is months since I saw that outside world, my clothes stink, my hair is growing long, and so on

Just an idea.

is there any more advice?

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK

Try Anglika's suggestion.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

Perhaps you can talk a bit about the other prisoners, how their situations compare to yours, etc. Maybe mention things like the food, the guards, the various rules.

Talk about the "unwritten" rules for survival in prison (mainly, mind your own business. No matter what you see, keep it to yourself. Prisoners that tell tales to guards don't last very long.)

Mention how precious letters are, and how exciting it is to receive mail. How postage stamps are as valuable as cigarettes when it comes to bartering with other prisoners.

thank you very much every one! thank you for you suggestion, u can add more suggestion if u want! lol i don't mind! thx