has been, have been, in consultation

I've created the paragraph below and am quite confused if I should use 'has been or 'have been'. Also, should I use 'in consultation' or 'consultations' in this paragraph?
    --
    Referencing of SKM plans and consultations with Humes and G-MW’s 'Construction' have been conducted for the investigation of this box culvert’s design and construction methodology; the investigation included the analysis to find the best backfill, base preparation and jointing method to maximise the life of box culvert road crossings.
    --

Thank you :)

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK

Re: has been, have been, in consultation

Quote Originally Posted by Pierre Fernandez View Post
    I've created the paragraph below and am quite confused if I should use 'has been or 'have been'. Also, should I use 'in consultation' or 'consultations' in this paragraph?
    --
    Referencing of SKM plans and consultations with Humes and G-MW’s 'Construction' have been conducted for the investigation of this box culvert’s design and construction methodology; the investigation included the analysis to find the best backfill, base preparation and jointing method to maximise the life of box culvert road crossings.
    --

Thank you :)
    The investigation into the box culvert's design and construction methodology included reference to SKM's plans, and consultation with Humes&G-MW's 'construction criteria'. It also involved detailed analysis to identify the best backfill, base preparation and jointing methods to maximise the life of box culverts (at) road crossings.

Probably lost the plot here