Please read the following sentences. Here I have written each sentence in two ways. I am not able make sure whether it is right or wrong. Also I want to know “Could we make these sentences in two ways to get different meanings?” Ask me, if you are not able to grasp what I ask. Please see the highlighted area.
- As he was accused, every one of his family let him down.
- As he was accused, every one of his family let down him.
- Since he has been accused, all of his family have let him down
- She always put me down.
- She always put down me.
- She always puts me down
- Her parents brought her up in good manner.
- Her parents brought up her in good manner.
- He added some jokes to spice up the story.
- He added some jokes to spice the story up.
- Both are OK
- It doesn’t matter whether I will get success or not, but I will never gave up my efforts.
- It doesn’t matter whether I will get success or not, but I will never gave my efforts up.
- It doesn't matter whether I am succesful or not, I will never give up trying
Student or Learner