Hi guys,
    Could you help me

I am new here and I have some thing to share it with you :

I have homework and I need you to hlp me in it

My teacher asked me yesterday to find a good definition for this words :

Cultural bumps ???

croos-Cultural communication ???

thank you
    Last edited by Minnesota Wolf; 01-Feb-2007 at 19:39.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Persian
      • Home Country:
      • Iran
      • Current Location:
      • Iran

Re: New friend and new order :)

I just quote: "A cultural bump is an occurrence when an individual finds himself or herself in a situation (that is) different, strange, or uncomfortable when interacting with persons of a different culture. This phenomenon results from a difference in the way people from one culture behave from people in another culture"

Cross-cultural communication is probably the communication relating to two or more cultures. OR maybe any type of communication (for example commercial) in which many cultures are involved!! This one needs to be confirmed!

Talking Re: New friend and new order :)

Quote Originally Posted by Donbelid View Post
    I just quote: "A cultural bump is an occurrence when an individual finds himself or herself in a situation (that is) different, strange, or uncomfortable when interacting with persons of a different culture. This phenomenon results from a difference in the way people from one culture behave from people in another culture"

Cross-cultural communication is probably the communication relating to two or more cultures. OR maybe any type of communication (for example commercial) in which many cultures are involved!! This one needs to be confirmed!
    I really appreciate your help

have a nice weekend