Student or Learner
are they correct and some i need help with correct puntuation. I 'll try some to puntuate some. you tell me if it's wrong.
1. "C'mon, you two. Let's go get our tickets."
2. Parallel to the pectators' bleachers. (i'd say yes. because it's who's bleachers.)
3. They race down the track at incredible speed(s).or is it: at an incredible speed. ? (They = race cars.)
4. They drive under (a arch bridge or an arch bridge). (?)
5. The birds fly out like angry ( ) wild beasts. (i'd say no comma.)
6. She witnesses the crash then turns to Sam. (could that be writen better?)
7. They follow the old man (down / between) the rows of tables.(?)
8. They stop in front of a gigantic ( ) dark silhouette. (i'd say no comma.)