New Boot

Hey There,

How's it?
    Yeah I'm from the U.S, but a different part. There are alot of reasons why English is hard to learn, 1 of them is because, English isn't really English.

Many languages are incorperated into the language called English and there are so many slangs that are used but not found in dictionary's. I've been learning English for many years now and I am not really that good I think.

I have a friend of mine that has a website that deals in ESL related fields.
    It's all free, mostly you can put-up your own ideas and the like. Go and check it out! I manage the site sometimes and it's growing day by day.

Seeya,
    Skyler

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Armenian
      • Home Country:
      • Armenia
      • Current Location:
      • Russian Federation

Re: New Boot

Quote Originally Posted by Skyler777 View Post
    Hey There,

How's it?
    Yeah I'm from the U.S, but a different part. There are alot of reasons why English is hard to learn, 1 of them is because, English isn't really English.

Many languages are incorperated into the language called English and there are so many slangs that are used but not found in dictionary's. I've been learning English for many years now and I am not really that good I think.

I have a friend of mine that has a website that deals in ESL related fields.
    It's all free, mostly you can put-up your own ideas and the like. Go and check it out! I manage the site sometimes and it's growing day by day.

Seeya,
    Skyler
    Hi!
    Can you send me the link?