need some help with dialoq.

I'm doing some more proof reading, so I'm going to post some phrases that I'm unsure about. I hope you can help me with my punctuation. Here goes.

1."I'm terribly sorry for disturbing your meal, but once you see what i have (comma?) you'll understand. (I sense there's a comma,but I'm unsure.)

2."Of course, but first you see(comma?) I was hoping for some sort of cash reward for my troubles."

3."Get on with it (comma?) fool! (I'd say yes cause it's a direct address. Fool could be replaced by "mark")

4." What do I care about other (peoples or people's ) conversations." (Basically I'm confused. Is it "peoples" or "people's")

5."His words (comma?) not mine. I swear."

6."You insult me(comma?) plus you want a reward for what you did."

Thanks for the help guys.

Re: need some help with dialoq.

Quote Originally Posted by market View Post
    I'm doing some more proof reading, so I'm going to post some phrases that I'm unsure about. I hope you can help me with my punctuation. Here goes.

1."I'm terribly sorry for disturbing your meal, but once you see what I have (comma?) you'll understand. (I sense there's a comma,but I'm unsure.)

2."Of course, but first{comma} you see(comma?) I was hoping for some sort of cash reward for my troubles."

3."Get on with it (comma?) fool! (I'd say yes cause it's a direct address. Fool could be replaced by "mark")

4." What do I care about other (peoples or people's ) conversations." (Basically I'm confused. Is it "peoples" or "people's")

5."His words(comma?) not mine. I swear."

6."You insult me(comma?) plus you want a reward for what you did."

Thanks for the help guys.
    .#