Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    Anonymous Guest

    English administration

    Does anyone know what "Council offices" are in England ? Do they correspond to the French "bureaux municipaux" or to something else ? thanks for your kind help.

  2. #2
    RonBee's Avatar
    RonBee is offline Moderator
    • Member Info
      • Member Type:
      • Other
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Offhand, your interpretation looks good to me. However, I am sure that either Red or Tdol can give you a definitive answer.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts