Student or Learner
Hi! I've got a little problem with my homework. If you can help me I will be very thankful.
1. Mark is bored of/with grammar.
2. Andrew is excited about/with going on holiday.
3. Jane is fed up of/with cooking.
4. Jim is pleased of/with the result of his work.
5. Tom is upset about/on losing his job.
6. Roll up/off your sleeves and get down to work.
7. I was embarrassed of/by his rude behaviour.
8. They are sick and tired of/at the rainy weather.
9. Fiona was devastated by/of the news.
10. Don't be cross with/on Jack.
11. Helen was disgusted by/on the way he treated us.
12. They wereapprehensive about/with our visit.
13. Little Pam is petrified with/of spiders.
14. Your shirt is undone. Button it on/up.
Please help me. It's very important for me.