Smile crimes

Ted Bundy was a hurdened criminal who showed no .................. for his crimes.
    1. penance
    2. pity
    3. remorse
    4. reproach

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Dutch
      • Home Country:
      • Belgium
      • Current Location:
      • Belgium

Re: crimes

Quote Originally Posted by cleopenelope View Post
    Ted Bundy was a hurdened criminal who showed no remorse for his crimes.
    1. penance
    2. pity
    3. remorse
    4. reproach
    Why not put them all in one big post, try to fill in the gaps yourself and then someone here will correct your work. You'll learn more that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Miner49'er View Post
    Why not put them all in one big post, try to fill in the gaps yourself and then someone here will correct your work. You'll learn more that way.

hi
    Thanks a lot,

I will respect only the first part of your wish. I will not fill the gaps myself as I do not want to influence with my (uncertain)answers those who contribute to this test solution.

Thanks again

best wishes

Quote Originally Posted by Miner49'er View Post
    That's a great idea. As long as, that is, cleopenelope provides her answers first.

This is a good chance to remind our members, both new and old, that we are more than happy to guide posters through the "tough" questions, but that they are obligated to do the work. That is, we try not to do assignment-related questions. If you find a post that looks like an assignment, before providing the answers, it's probably a good idea to ask the posters to provide their answers first.

All the best.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK

hi
    Thanks a lot,

I will respect only the first part of your wish. I will not fill the gaps myself as I do not want to influence with my (uncertain)answers those who contribute to this test solution.

Thanks again

best wishes
    As Casi says, we're happy to help - and we won't be influenced by your uncertainty. All you need do is say 'I think it's no. N, but I'm not sure'.

b

I will not fill the gaps myself as I do not want to influence with my (uncertain) answers those who contribute to this test solution.
    That's very wise.

Make sure to post your answers, though. Post them either at the top or at the bottom of the post. That seems to work well for the others who post their questions here.

All the best.