1. ESLDumbie

Question Need help revising my English writing.

Dear Sir or Madam,
    This is my first time here. I have been struggling with my writing in order to convey correct meaning in my following accomplishment summary essay. Could you please help to revise or add needed words to make sense. I am greatly appreciated your help.

In the past year I have made a significant contribution/added value to the team. I take on more assignment tasks/responsiblities than my teammates and preserving successully complete tasks on time. I was able to balance my work and helping team members. I have also taken over the contractor's work who leaved the company and get the job done within schedule as result saving money for company to hire an new contractor to handle that job. Even the requirements changes, design changes and interface changes, but i was flexible to adapt to complete my assignments effectively and efficiently. I have provided valuable feeback to the team.

Re: Need help revising my English writing.

Quote Originally Posted by ESLDumbie View Post
    Dear Sir or Madam,
    This is my first time here. I have been struggling with my writing in order to convey correct meaning in my following accomplishment summary essay. Could you please help to revise or add needed words to make sense. I greatly appreciate your help.

In the past year I have made a significant contribution to the team. I have taken more responsiblities than my teammates and have successully completed tasks on time. I am able to balance my work and helping team members. I have also taken over the work of the contractor who left the company thus getting the job done within schedule and saving money for the company before they can hire a new contractor to handle that job.
    Even in spite of the requirements changes, design changes and interface changes I was flexible enough to adapt to them and complete my assignments efficiently. I have provided valuable feeback to [for?]the team.[ I don't understand it]
    Welcome, ESLD,
    I hope native speakers will give you some better help. Unless they do I think I have improved it anyway.

Regards