grammer

I wish happy valentines days for you not day for you susan and I wish everything in ur life is beautiful and happy

i need heilp in its grammer

Grammar

Quote Originally Posted by iris_black View Post
    I wish happy valentines days for you not day for you susan and I wish everything in ur life is beautiful and happy

i need heilp in its grammer

I wish you a happy Valentine's Day (not day for you, Susan), and I wish everything in your life would be beautiful and happy.

I need help with grammar.
    i heilp with in its grammer

I didn't understand what you were trying to say in the phrase about Susan, but in reading the entire sentence, I contextually assume you meant this:

"Susan, I wish you a happy Valentine's Day, Susan; not only today, every day (or many happy Valentine's days), and I wish everything in your life would be beautiful and happy."

1) ALL sentences in English MUST begin with a captial letter. There are NO exceptions to this rule.

2) In English, ALL proper names (people's names, place names, and the names of certain things) MUST be capitalized. For example, the names of the months, the names of the days of the week, names of languages, names of nationalities, and brand names of products.

3) In order for them to be grammatically correct, you MUST include proper punctuation in all of your English sentences.

4) Please be careful of abbreviations (ur instead if your). The internet is a very useful tool, when used properly. When native English-speakers use abbreviations so much, it teaches very bad habits to non-native English learners. If you want to be taken seriously, please spell words out completely.