Student or Learner
could you please proofread the following text:
1) The company undertakes to settle the final price of separate deliveries progressively in individual phases to ensure that the payment equal to the full amount of the invoiced price will be freely available on the sellerīs bank account at the day of shipment of each phase.
2) In case of delay in payment of the final price, the date of shipment will be postponed until the outstanding invoiced amount has been paid.
3) The manager must be available on the following phone number: xxx
Thank you very much.
(1) seems to me an awfully convoluted sentence. Would this express the same in a shorter way?
The company undertakes to settle in full the invoices for each delivery in advance to ensure that the payments will be in the vendor's account on the day of shipment of the order.
(2) "the final invoice" - otherwise looks ok.
3) "will be available" would make more sense to me.