• Post Thanks / Like

Post essay

hi i am writing a essay about jesus christ and i donn't know where to begin writing a essay.. i have gone to the library and got some information but not enough and i been searching online but haven't found a good site about him.. i haven't found out jesus mission to the world..please help this is what i have so far...

Jesus Christ was born in Bethlehem of Judea between 6BC and 4BC. He is the son of god. Jesus Christ birth was preceded by the annunciation in which an angel, Gabriel had appeared to Mary and Gabriel commanded Mary to name her son the Jesus Christ. Jesus was born to a virgin she lived a sinless life. Jesus was not the son of Joseph. He was miraculously conceived by Mary through god without any human father. Christians says that he was conceived by Holy Ghost. At the age of twelve at the age of twelve, Jesus and his parents made a visit to Jerusalem during the feast of the Passover. However Jesus had disappeared but his parents found him have a serious conversation with mans that were astonished by his wisdom. At the age of thirty, Jesus met a man named John the Baptist; John had baptized Jesus in the river Jordan. Jesus had chosen a group of twelve’s disciples or follower called apostle to help him in his work. He began to give them special teaching and he shared with them some of his own deepest religious experiences so that they can fully understand who he was. But Jesus had realized that one of his apostles turned against him. Jesus and his apostle went to Mount of Olives a hill on the east side of Jerusalem. That is a place where Juclas Iscariot brought a man to arrest Jesus. They took Jesus to the Jewish leader for trail. The high priest had asked him “Art thou the Christ, the son of blessed,” Jesus had replied, “I am,” and than Jesus was sentences to death. He was sentence to be crucified. (This was Roman method of executing criminals by nailing them to a cross) Soon after Jesus death he appeared to Mary and the disciples. The words had spread quickly that Jesus returned from the dead.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: essay

Hi stacyee,
    Sorry, but before I can help you, I need more information.
    What is the prompt that you have to write about? Did your teacher just tell you to write an essay about Jesus Christ? There are a bunch of details which you can include, depending on what your teacher is specifically looking for.
    How did you search for information online?
    Is this for a religious education class or for public school? Is this even for school?
    Thanks,
    Rancher

• Post Thanks / Like

Post Re: essay

i'm writing a essay about Jesus Christ and what was his mission to the world..yes i doing this for school..home school...i study and do my homework from home..i don't have a tutor..and i just need some help on this topic..

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: essay

I googled "Jesus Christ mission" (not in quotes) and found many results, such as the following:
    Christ's Mission
    Who is Jesus Christ and What is His Mission to the World?
    infuse - Jesus Christ’s Mission

Sorry my response was so late!