how can i improve my english coversation

Dear Sir/Madam,
    please advise me on how to improve my english coversation skills, and also show me a free internet sites whih are involved in this subject.

thank you in addvace,

I am an afghan

Re: how can i improve my english coversation

Hello,

Your English looks rather good to me. There is an abundance of interactive websites available for free; you've found this one, so you're at least aware of their existence. Google really is the instrument of choice for locating others. And as for otherwise improving your English, I'd suggest reading as many books by Charles Dickens as possible, starting with Oliver Twist. You might also enjoy reading My Family and Other Animals, by Gerald Durrell.

Kind regards,

Patrick

provided that u have good english writing skills, i would suggest u try to "think in english". when u think, to a certain extent u speak to urself in ur mother tongue. now try speaking to urself in english. u may even pick a newsstroy everyday and speak to urself in the brain how u think about it.

through this process u will get used to instant correct sentence construction and when ppl speak to u in english and when u need to speak, u will be able to produce and speak the correct english sentences very quickly.

certainly, it takes time. but as long as u start, u will make it someday.

1. Newbie
    Student or Learner

yah.. same like me...

very difficult to improve my english.. coz in my country not all people use english when communicate ...but.. i never give up... if i meet some one ( tourist ) i always say hello with him n then talking anything... i know my english have a lot of trouble but if we want to try we can... maybe thats only speaking.. not gramar( writing ) he..he..he..... My city near from singapore so the accent influence like singapore accent...

to Afghan.. like me.. i learn too...i hope this forum can help us... OK.....