1. Newbie
    Student or Learner

• Post Thanks / Like

Smile streamroller/ steamroller

What is"streamroller"?? Is it the same as "steamroller"??? :)

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: streamroller/ steamroller

Depends on which context you are using it in. So far as I can see, there is a scientific term, a computing term and a piece of equipment to use in pediatric medicine. It is not the same as a steamroller, a heavy vehicle for flattening road surfaces, originally powered by steam.

Can you say what your context is?

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Maltese
      • Home Country:
      • Malta
      • Current Location:
      • Italy

• Post Thanks / Like

streamroller :Streamroller
    Also, in reference to a dog The author's description of Marley reads in part:

"Marley quickly grew into a barreling, 97-pound streamroller of a Labrador Retriever, a dog like no other. He crashed through screen doors, gouged into drywall, flung drool on guests, stole women's undergarments, and ate nearly everything he could get his mouth around, including couches and fine jewelry. Obedience school did little good -- Marley was expelled his first time through. Marley even seemed impervious to tranquilizers the veterinarian prescribed for him with the admonishment, "Don't hesitate to use these."
    Also in a song: NINE POUND HAMMER Lyrics - STREAMROLLER

steamroller: Steamroller - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I have found different meanings of 'streamroller' but not one of them has the same meaning as 'steamroller'.

3. Newbie
    Student or Learner

• Post Thanks / Like

Thank you :)
    The context is not essential, but if you really want to know: "Lady Sarah Pencil Farthing Vivian Streamroller Adams Pie Biscuit Aftershave Gore Stringbottom Smith." ;)
    I'm trying to analize one of the Polish translations of the MPFC and I keep finding some mistakes. sometimes I'm just not sure who is wrong... :)
    Thanks again!! :)