Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Ms England

    • Join Date: Mar 2007
    • Posts: 1

    Ms England

    Hi there,
    I need help to write a letter to my insurance company.
    I wish to request that their solicitor have the relevent qualifications befor persuing a claim for clinical negligence.
    They must be AVMA acredited and/or a law society clinical negligence panel membership.I would also like to have proof of such without upsetting anyone.
    It would be most appreciated if you could help me set the letter out.
    Many thanks

  1. Editor,
    English Teacher
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • Laos

    • Join Date: Nov 2002
    • Posts: 60,190

    Re: Ms England

    No reputable insurance company would dare to lie about the qualifications of their solicitor, so if you simply request that they use a solicitor with one of the qualifications you name and they agree, then that should be enough. If they lied to you in a letter about that, they would exposing themselves straightaway to huge legal problems, as well as a lot of damage to their reputation.

Similar Threads

  1. England show or shows?
    By Donny in forum Ask a Teacher
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-Jan-2007, 01:50
  2. U.K, Great Britain & England: what are they after all?
    By Seagull in forum Ask a Teacher
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 19-Nov-2006, 21:52
  3. My story
    By Journalistdreamer in forum Editing & Writing Topics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 28-Sep-2006, 05:27
  4. 'have been to England' but 'was in England'
    By Gregory_E_V in forum Ask a Teacher
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-May-2005, 15:08


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts