Unhappy Correct my English

Hi everyone,

Can anybody help me to check my grammar, my english is quite bad. The following paragraph is my formal mail to my business partner. Hopes somebody can help me.

"We have planned to go there next week, Wednesday. Mr. Steward will review all the vendor proposals together with the business lead. I and Marry will do the finalization of the interim solution. Kindly refer to the attached activity schedule for your perusal. we hopes that this time we can complete our mission and we seek for you co'operation"

aspragina

Re: Correct my English

Quote Originally Posted by aspragina View Post
    Hi everyone,

Can anybody help me to check my grammar, my english is quite bad. The following paragraph is my formal mail to my business partner. Hopes somebody can help me.

"We have planned to go there next week on Wednesday. Mr. Steward will review all the vendor proposals together with the business lead [what exactly do you mean by lead? Is it the possible openings or suggestions for furthering the business?]. I and Marry will do the finalization of the interim solution. Kindly refer to the attached activity schedule for your perusal [Delete]. We hopes [plural verb required] that this time, with your co-operation, we can complete our mission and we seek for you co'operation"[Delete]

aspragina

Re: Correct my English

Quote Originally Posted by aspragina View Post
    Hi everyone,

"We have planned to go there next week, Wednesday. Mr. Steward will review all the vendor proposals together with the business lead. I and Marry will do the finalization of the interim solution. Kindly refer to the attached activity schedule for your perusal. we hopes that this time we can complete our mission and we seek for you co'operation"

aspragina

We plan to go there next week, on Wednesday. Mr. Steward will review all the vendor proposals together with the business lead. Marry and I will do the finalization of the interim solution. Kindly refer to the attached activity schedule for your perusal. We hope that this time we can complete our mission and we seek your co-operation

Plan rather than have planned. You are talking about the future, so present perfect is not an appropriate tense.

Marry and I rather than I and Marry. It is more polite to put the other person first.

We hope, not we hopes. Only he, she, or it has a verb+s.