Results 1 to 2 of 2

    • Join Date: Feb 2005
    • Posts: 296

    Red face handrail or grabrail

    This is a part of an escalator.
    What do you call this?
    I think it's a handrail or grabrail, but am not sure if it's correct..

    This is seen in a swimming pool.
    What do you call this?
    A grabrail or handrail?

    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • Laos

    • Join Date: Nov 2002
    • Posts: 57,903

    Re: handrail or grabrail

    1 That's a handrail to me.
    2 Those are simply rails to me.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts