language problem

Dear Sir,
    I am shyam dulal from Nepal. Actually, I want to improve on my English. Please advise me how can I build up confidence on talking in English?

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • Laos

Re: language problem

Don't be afraid to make mistakes. Concentrate on your message. Pay a lot of attention to the person you are speaking to- if you sense that they don't understand, repeat things in different words.

Smile Re: language problem

Dear Tdol,
    Thanks a lot for your kind reply really appreciate. I have one request that please make me correct If I am wrong on writing.please see the below mail
    Which i wrote on my business purpose and if you find any mistaken on this. please make it correct and reply me as soon as possible.

Dear Madam,
    I have one request to you regarding my flight schedule, actually my flight from KBL to DELHI on April 21(Saturday).Moreover from Delhi to KTM on April22(Sunday) it illustrate that I have to stay one day on Delhi. Actually, we supply chains intend our flight would be in Sunday whenever we depart in order to have direct flight no need to stay one day. But I think Dal mistakenly provide you my flight schedule on Saturday in stand of Sunday.

Cloud you please try to adjust my flight schedule in order not to stay on Delhi.

It would be great assist for me of your kind cooperate.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • Laos

Dear Madam,
    I am writing about my flight schedule from KBL to Delhi on April 21st and then to KTM on April 22nd. I requested my flight for the Sunday so that I would not have to stay in Delhi for a day. I am, therefore, writing to request that you change the flight from KBL to Delhi to Sunday April 22nd.

Thanking you in advance, I look forward to hearing from you.

Dear Told,
    Thanks a lot for your correction. It would be better for me if you could check on my writing style as well in order to aware me in advance. Please make the correction even sentence by sentence so that I will get chance to learn the proper writing style.

I am sure that one day I will be perfect in writing as well as in speaking because of your big contribution.

Sir, I am going to write about me. Actually, I am working in Kabul Afghanistan in order to supply the food to US military. I am responsible for receive the out coming goods in warehouse. This duration I have to send the informing mail to my senior about how many containers we received in a day and I have to inform them time to time regarding of their query. I want to be a good writer so that no body will confuse on reading my mail.

More over please see the below mail as well and find the mistaken and please correct it just like our instructor check exam paper.

Dear all,

I will be in leave from April 21 to May 13. During my absence, Dal and nabin will look after my work. Please feel free to contact them on below address on your concern matter.

Dal Gurung- dal.gurung@supreme-group.net
    Nabin Sirish- nabin.sirish@supreme-group.net

Thanks Dal and nabin for your advance support.

you know sir, i have more expection from you that, you will make me a good writter and speaker one day.

thank you very much for your kind support to me.