I am confused with these passive voice sentences.
Could you please correct them?
1) Police reported that a man had been helping them with their investigation.
1) A man was reported to have been helping the police with their investigation.
2) We can't deny that we made certain mistakes early on.
2) It can not be denied that we made certain mistakes early on.
3)It is feared that nine crew members were lost overboard.
3) Nine crew members are feared to be lost overboard.
4) The accused was alleged to have committed fraud
4) It is (I really dont know, please help)