..Would somebody please help me with the English?
Primary research questions
1. What are the types or nature of information provided by pharmaceutical representatives to doctors?
2. Are some requirements set up by regulatory bodies and industry organisations, such as providing the approved product information, advising doctors about the GST listings and restrictions and providing balanced information, implemented in practice?
3. What is the perception of doctors on the pharmaceutical representative’s encounter [presentation/promotion]?
4. Do pharmaceutical representatives provide evidence to doctors to support their main claim?
5. Which promotional techniques are used by pharmaceutical representatives, either in presentation, promotional claims, or in the provision of promotional materials?
Secondary research questions
1. What do doctors think about claims made by pharmaceutical representatives?
2. Do the claims made by medical representatives in a developed country (country 1) differ from those made in an emerging country (country 2)?
3. Are the research articles given to doctors by medical representatives relevant to their claim (s) and do they have good methodological quality?
4. Which types of promotional materials are used by pharmaceutical representatives?
Student or Learner