Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. Unregistered

    Smile i need help fast!

    What is it called when you have a word and you try and make words out of it
    for example:

    you have:


    there are the words:


    ect. so what is that called??

  2. queenbu's Avatar
    Senior Member
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Maltese
      • Home Country:
      • Malta
      • Current Location:
      • Italy

    • Join Date: Mar 2006
    • Posts: 1,031

    Re: i need help fast!

    care and race are anagrams but I don't think that's what you want!

  3. Key Member
    English Teacher
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

    • Join Date: May 2005
    • Posts: 2,044

    Re: i need help fast!

    There is a type of word puzzle, sometimes called word mine where you try to see how many words you can make from the letters in a single word.

Similar Threads

  1. please help me very fast?
    By Epica in forum Editing & Writing Topics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 30-Mar-2007, 21:36
  2. 'more and more fast' or 'faster and faster'?
    By piangel in forum Ask a Teacher
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-Aug-2006, 10:19
  3. big or fast
    By azz in forum Ask a Teacher
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 16-Feb-2005, 03:33
  4. make money fast and easy $$$
    By icbm3748 in forum Ask a Teacher
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 23-Apr-2004, 11:26


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts