Any Explaination?

Hi,

Would you please explain the meaning of (site of interest & interesting ideas) in the following paragraph:

You can compare a Mind Map of a map of a city. the center of your Mind Map is like the center of the city. it represents your most important idea. The main roads leading from the center represent the main thought in your thinking process; the secondary roads represent your secondary thoughts, and so on. Special images or shapes can represent site of interest or particularly interesting ideas.

Peace

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • England
      • Current Location:
      • England

Re: Any Explaination?

Hello JLMM, welcome to Using English!

I would slightly amend your text:

"You can compare a Mind Map to a map of a city. The center of your Mind Map is like the center of the city. It represents your most important idea. The main roads leading from the center represent the main thoughts in your thinking process; the secondary roads represent your secondary thoughts, and so on. Special images or shapes can represent sites of interest (i.e. particularly interesting ideas)."

"Sites of interest" are tourist attractions, in this context; or simply "places worth a visit". "Particularly interesting ideas" are "very good ideas, in your opinion".

All the best,

MrP