Results 1 to 4 of 4
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Romanian
      • Home Country:
      • Romania
      • Current Location:
      • Romania

    • Join Date: Aug 2006
    • Posts: 1,948
    #1

    need your help

    Hi

    Where do you want to go? - _____________.
    a] Apparently not. b] Not now.
    c] It`s up to you. d] Tell me about it.

    I would choose [d]. Is [b] possible? Why not?

    Thank you very much

  1. Harry Smith's Avatar
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Armenian
      • Home Country:
      • Armenia
      • Current Location:
      • Russian Federation

    • Join Date: Aug 2006
    • Posts: 2,932
    #2

    Re: need your help

    Quote Originally Posted by teia_petrescu View Post
    Hi

    Where do you want to go? - _____________.
    a] Apparently not. b] Not now.
    c] It`s up to you. d] Tell me about it.

    I would choose [d]. Is [b] possible? Why not?

    Thank you very much
    Hi!
    Haven't heard from you ages! What do you think of "C"?

    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Romanian
      • Home Country:
      • Romania
      • Current Location:
      • Romania

    • Join Date: Aug 2006
    • Posts: 1,948
    #3

    Re: need your help

    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Smith View Post
    Hi!
    Haven't heard from you ages! What do you think of "C"?
    Hi Harry

    I`m not so sure about {c}. I think {d} is correct, too.
    Where do you want to go? Tell me about it.- These sentences might come from the same person. I don`t know which to choose. Does {c} sound more natural?

    Thank you.

    P.S. I`ve been very busy with my job. I`m looking forward to my summer holiday!

  2. Harry Smith's Avatar
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Armenian
      • Home Country:
      • Armenia
      • Current Location:
      • Russian Federation

    • Join Date: Aug 2006
    • Posts: 2,932
    #4

    Re: need your help

    Quote Originally Posted by teia_petrescu View Post
    Hi Harry

    I`m not so sure about {c}. I think {d} is correct, too.
    Where do you want to go? Tell me about it.- These sentences might come from the same person. I don`t know which to choose. Does {c} sound more natural?

    Thank you.

    P.S. I`ve been very busy with my job. I`m looking forward to my summer holiday!
    You know "C" seems to be right.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •