Unhappy May You Please Correct This Paragraph

The blue whale is the largest animal that has ever lived. An adult blue whale may attain a length of 100 feet and weigh 150 tons(300,000 pounds).Despite it's size the blue whale isn't no active predator that seeks and attacks prey. Instead of teeth, blue whales have baleen plates connected to their upper jaws. The plates have bristles on there in inner edges, which are used to capture planton, the main diet of the whales. Whenfeeding the blue whales swims with its mouth open, gulping seawater and plankton, then the whales shuts its mouth and forces the water out through the bristles, trapping the plankton. Found in all oceans blue whales were once hunted extensively, now they are an edangered Species,protected by law.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

Re: May You Please Correct This Paragraph

The blue whale is the largest animal that has ever lived. An adult blue whale may attain a length of 100 feet and weigh 150 tons (300,000 pounds). Despite its size, the blue whale isn't an active predator that seeks and attacks prey. Instead of teeth, blue whales have baleen plates connected to their upper jaws. The plates have bristles on their inner edges, which are used to capture plankton, the main diet of the whales. When feeding, the blue whales swims with its mouth open, gulping seawater and plankton. Then, then the whale shuts its mouth and forces the water out through the bristles, trapping the plankton. Found in all oceans, blue whales were once hunted extensively, now they are an edangered species, protected by law.

Please read carefully - I've made a number of corrections.