Business opportunity

Dear teacher, this is my first time using this kind of support, so my appologies if I am not doing the right thing. My question is: Could someone have a look in the text below ?
    Dear Mr. Huang,

First of all, let me introduce myself: My name is Wanderley Pretola and trough my brother Fabio Pretola (Inforsolu) based in Brazil, I was informed that your company is looking for an exclusive distributor in the fast-growing Brazilian market.

Visiting your website, I realized that your company offers a variety of easy to use, cost-effective digital living products combining reasonable prices and quality products and is aggressively expanding its market participation in some Latin American markets, as consequence of this right strategy.

If you are really looking for someone that can place Encore’s trademark/products on its adequate position within Brazilian market, by establishing a local operation/distribution network, certainly I would like to be part of this honorable team. If so please let me know, and we could set up a phone call to discuss a suggested action plan & next steps.
    I am looking forward to hearing from you
    Best Wishes.

Re: Business opportunity

Quote Originally Posted by wpretola View Post
    Dear teacher, this is my first time using this kind of support, so my appologies if I am not doing the right thing. My question is: Could someone have a look in the text below ?

Dear Mr. Huang,

First of all, let me introduce myself: My name is Wanderley Pretola and trough [through] my brother Fabio Pretola (Inforsolu), based in Brazil, I was informed that your company is looking for an exclusive distributor in the fast-growing Brazilian market.

Visiting your website, I realized that your company offers a variety of easy to use, cost-effective digital living products combining reasonable prices and quality products, and that it is aggressively expanding its market participation in some Latin American markets. as consequence of this right strategy.[delete this phrase]

If you are really looking for someone that [a person, so > who] can place Encore’s trademark/products on its adequate position [delete - meaningless ] within the Brazilian market, by establishing a local operation/distribution network, certainly I would like to be part of this honorable team [better to say: I would like to offer my services to achieve this]. If so [you are interested, ] please let me know, and we could [can] set up a phone call to discuss a suggested action plan and next steps.
    I am looking [look] forward to hearing from you
    Best Wishes.