Here are some things that came to mind:
1. Honesty is the best policy.
Ask me no questions, I'll tell you no lies.
2. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again.
No pain. No gain.
Idle hands are the devil's play things.
3. Cowards die many times before their deaths.
4. A fool and his money are soon parted.
There's no fool like an old fool.
The way of a fool is right in his own eyes.
5. A penny saved is a penny earned.
Waste not, want not.
A stitch in time saves nine.
Don't cry over spilt milk.
6. That's the way the cookie crumbles.
What's done is done.
7. Your rights end where my nose begins.
8. It is more blessed to give than to receive.
God loves a cheerful giver.
Don't count your chickens before they hatch.
9. The best defense is a good offense.
He is full of himself.
10. Never go to bed angry.
Do unto others as you would have others do unto you.
Hope these help.
Student or Learner