1. Unregistered

Still in the problem. help me please

I translated
    this doc, but I don't know if it is good.
    Fruits

A fruit is the structure of a flowering plant that has seeds. Fruits are ovaries that actually developed enough and ready to be eaten. Depending on the king of plant and environmental factors the ovary may or may not produce a juicy, fresh and colorful fruit such as blueberry, plum, peach, apple and pear. It also may develop into a dry fruit such as, corn, almond and more others.
    Fruits are very important to humans because it makes part of human diet. They are produced all along the world; approximately 475 million tons are produced each year.

Many animals such as mammals, birds, insects, etc eat fruits as primary energy source. Birds, for example after eating fruits they disperse its seeds all along the ground. It benefits the environment creating future trees
    Fruits can be fouFruits come in a wide range of sizes, shapes, and colors. The tiny floating plants known as water-meal are only 1 to 2 mm (0.04 to 0.08 in) wide and have very small flowers. Their miniature ovaries develop into fruits that are barely visible. Watermelons, on the other hand, may be more than 60 cm (24 in) long and weigh more than 20 kg (45 lb). Jackfruits, found in the tropics, can weigh more than 40 kg (90 lb). Diverse fruit shapes abound, including round grapefruits, oval eggplants, elongated bean pods, and star-shaped star anise. Pale to intense shades of orange, red, yellow, and even purple can be found in fleshy fruits, while dry fruits display many tones of brown.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: Still in the problem. help me please

I would say that "A fruit is part of the structure of a flowering plant... I'm not sure if i would describe them as 'ovaries', but there may be others with better biology than me!