1) I think both are the same.
2) We use the future perfect to show that something would be completed by a certain time in future.
Eg: By next june, i'll have finished my exam revision.
3) Although is used correctly
4) absolutely you can use "despite".
5) "the" is used when you expect the reader to identify the noun because it has been previously mentioned or because it's clear in the context where it occured.
7) there should be no comma between the verb and a prepostion.
I went, to school
Student or Learner