I hope this will help you a little. You can't find this table anywhere.It's formed by me.
ACTIVE AND PASSIVE VOICE
TENSE ACTIVE PASSIVE
1.Present ask(s)- am(is,are) asked
2.Past asked- was(were) asked
3.Future will ask- will be asked
1.Present am(is, are) asking -am(is, are) being asked
2. Past Continuous was(were) asking -was(were) being asked
3. Future Continuous will be asking ___________________
1.Present Perfect have(has) asked -have(has) been asked
2. Past Perfect had asked -had been asked
3. Future Perfect will have asked- will have been asked
1. Present Perfect have(has) been __________________
2. Past Perfect had been asking __________________
3.Future Perfect will have been ___________________
1.He asks me a lot of questions every day.- I am asked a lot of questions every day.
2.He asked me a question yesterday.- I was asked a question yesterday.
3.He will ask me some questions tomorrow.-I will be asked some questions tomorrow.
4.He is asking me questions now.- I am being asked questions now.
5.He was asking me questions when you came.- I was being asked questions when you came.
6.He will be asking me a lot of questions at the lesson tomorrow.- ______________________.
7.He has already asked me questions about it.- I have already been asked questions about it.
8.He had asked me questions by that time.- I had been asked questions by that time.
9.He will have asked me questions by the next lesson.-I will have been asked questions by the
10. He has been asking me questions since childhood.
11.He had been asking me questions for many years until he finished school.
12.He will have been asking me questions for the next few years until he gets tired.
Student or Learner