• Native Language:
      • Catalan
      • Home Country:
      • Spain
      • Current Location:
      • Spain

• Post Thanks / Like

Cool "ferreted into" "stash houses" and "littered"

Hard subject from a movie tittled "Trade" on forced prostitution. But I hope you let me ask you for a sentence with three words or expressions I'm not quite sure to understand on production notes:

Sentence is: "...they (the gangsters) ferreted their sex slaves into secret stash houses littered across the cities of America."

Please, can you say to me the meaning of "ferreted into" (maybe "to be jailed"?); "stash houses" (maybe "kind of brothels"?); and "littered" (maybe "extended" along a territory?)

Very kind of you for your attention.

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: "ferreted into" "stash houses" and "littered"

Ferreted-done with sleath, sneakily, not causing too much attention to be drawn to the act, in this case, illegal act.

stash- to secretly hide. Quilters say "quiilting stash" meaning fabric hidden from their husband's view. ie.He stashed his money underneath his mattress.

littered- strewn about in a disordered manner or style.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Catalan
      • Home Country:
      • Spain
      • Current Location:
      • Spain

• Post Thanks / Like

Wink Re: "ferreted into" "stash houses" and "littered"

Hard subject from a movie tittled "Trade" on forced prostitution. But I hope you let me ask you for a sentence with three words or expressions I'm not quite sure to understand on production notes:

Sentence is: "...they (the gangsters) ferreted their sex slaves into secret stash houses littered across the cities of America."

Please, can you say to me the meaning of "ferreted into" (maybe "to be jailed"?); "stash houses" (maybe "kind of brothels"?); and "littered" (maybe "extended" along a territory?)

Very kind of you for your attention.