would have been

The government is deliberately delaying and denying due to polical reasons and vested interest that is political. If only recommendation had to be sent, it could have been done earlier and everything would have been harmonious, said Bhainsla

I know every individual word meaning in the highlighted sentence but I could not make it out as a whole.(Particularly I have been confused with usage of `could have been' and `would have been' in the sentence)

Could anyone rephrase the sentence to me?

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

Re: would have been

Quote Originally Posted by user_gary View Post
    The government is deliberately delaying and denying due to polical reasons and vested interest that is political. If only recommendation had to be sent, it could have been done earlier and everything would have been harmonious, said Bhainsla

I know every individual word meaning in the highlighted sentence but I could not make it out as a whole.(Particularly I have been confused with usage of `could have been' and `would have been' in the sentence)

Could anyone rephrase the sentence to me?
    I could rephrase the sentence for you, but I would need more context to undeerstand what is being said. As it is, too much information is missing.

~R