Post hay

hello i want to learn english coz english is my 2nd language u are american and i know that you are expert in your language can u plz improve my english by teaching.i mean can u send me daily a lessonand lesson plan about that topic and plz help me and plzexplain me the meaning of these with example.
    • that would give me a creep.
    • meaning of "freak" and what the meaning of this sentence(its freak me out)
    • what all the rush.
    • can u spare a dime?

Re: hay

Quote Originally Posted by ramia View Post
    Hello, I want to learn English because English is my 2nd language. You are American and I know that you are expert in your language. Can you please improve my English by teaching.I mean can you send me daily a lesson and lesson plan about that topic and please help me and please explain to me the meaning of these with example.
    • that would give me a creep.That would give me the creeps = that would make me feel uncomfortable
    • meaning of "freak" and what the meaning of this sentence(its freak me out) "freak me out" - cause me to behave irrationally.
    • what all the rush. "What's all the rush?" = What is the urgency?
    • can you spare a dime? Said by beggars - "Have you any small change?" A dime is ten US cents.
    Welcome, Ramia - we can help you by answering your questions.