• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Spanish
      • Home Country:
      • Argentina
      • Current Location:
      • Argentina

Red face Ayudaaaaaa!!

The objective of our work mainly consists on spreading and restoring at its peak the Traditional South American silver craft work, in this way we contribute to preserve the old and already forgotten techniques of this thousand-year-old art which is considered cultural heritage.
    We are pleased to invite you to enjoy our exclusive exhibition of country and home silver crafts.

Necesitaria que alguien me diga si el texto de arriba esta correctamente escrito
    Gracias!!

Re: Ayudaaaaaa!!

The objective of our work mainly consists of creating objects of Traditional South American silver craft work. In this way we contribute to preserving the old and already forgotten [If they are forgotten, you cannot be preserving them!! - delete] techniques of this thousand-year-old art which is considered part of our cultural heritage.
    We are pleased to invite you to enjoy our exclusive exhibition of country and home silver crafts.

Necesitaria que alguien me diga si el texto de arriba esta correctamente escrito
    Gracias!!
    [/quote]

Re: Ayudaaaaaa!!

The objective of our work mainly consists on spreading and restoring at its peak the Traditional South American silver craft work, in this way we contribute to preserve the old and already forgotten techniques of this thousand-year-old art which is considered cultural heritage.

I assume you wanted amendments.

Welcome to our exhibition of country and homemade silver craft.

The objective of our work is restoring to its former glory traditional South American silver craft working, and spreading the message. In this way, we help preserve the old, and already forgotten, techniques of this 1000 year old art, which is part of our cultural heritage.