Could somebody check my FCE-preparation essay, please?

Where to receive my information from - television or newspaper

I think it mostly depends on your mentality. If you are a lazy guy, you won’t prefer to read any newspaper, you will get your information through the TV.
    But there are many differences between news shown on the TV or read in a newspaper. When you receive your information from the television, you will only get an overview of a topic. This is because of the plenty of time which is available to broadcast the news.
    You will only win some impressions where you can form your opinion from, but if you want to have more background-information you must read newspapers or magazines.
    Newspapers can bring this information to you, and besides they also show statistics, statements of other people or anything else that could be interesting. With such methods a paper can throw different views on a topic and everybody who reads it can form a reasonable opinion of the theme.
    Time is also a considerable factor, if anybody has enough time to face a topic, he will get his information by the newspaper.
    Anyway, I prefer to receive the news via television, maybe I am a bit lazy.

Re: Could somebody check my FCE-preparation essay, please?

Hi,

In my opinion, your technical writing is very good, but about ideas that you do not use transition much. Your assay is a kind of comparation, so you use some trasistion: in contrast, otherwise, in opposite . . . .
    " If you are a lazy guy, you won’t prefer to read any newspaper, you will get your information through the TV."
    In this sentence, I think if you put "but" between ". . . newspaper, but you will . . ." your idea much be clearer.
    Next paragraph, I don't need "but". just write "There are many differences . ."
    That all I have, Good luck

Re: Could somebody check my FCE-preparation essay, please?

Thank you for your help, I try to fix that weaknesses.