• Native Language:
      • Indonesian
      • Home Country:
      • Indonesia
      • Current Location:
      • Indonesia

• Post Thanks / Like

Grammar checking..correct or not

I have a lot of question regarding this…just curious. Ok, let start with 1st question…

Are you writing this?

Absolutely true, why should we regret about something that was destined for us. Regret is one bad attitude that can make us unhappy. Why should we live in happy while we know that life is short? Nobody in the world is perfect. But we can always improve ourself.

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: Grammar checking..correct or not

What is your question?

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Indonesian
      • Home Country:
      • Indonesia
      • Current Location:
      • Indonesia

• Post Thanks / Like

ok..sorry for that...forgot to tell that's it.
    i try to reply to my friend mail...& that would be the reply but i'm not sure whether it was correct or not.

btw, this is the original mail & i try to reply it..

Regrets..Don't You Ever Have Them!
    Regrets..it's something we felt when anything goes wrong due to our mistakes (usually) or sometimes of the actions of others..

Regrets are purely subjective, depending on your situation, your culture, your own understanding bla..bla..bla..But the question is, why must there be regrets in doing something that you CHOSE to do, and lost nothing?

We'll narrow this down..Say there are two lovers, they are deeply in love with each other, trust each other and everything..But suddenly this girl felt a certain regret in the relationship, and the guy knows about it. The problem is why should she regret anything when she's still with him?

When you're in a relationship, you ought to give 100% to it, always trust, never doubt, and never regret. Being regretful is one of the many poisonous things dat destroys beautiful relationships.

When one side feels regret, and at one point the other side knows about it, the trust between the two is now questionable. And undoubtedly, the other side will start to feel insecure as well, since he/she knew dat his/her partner is being regretful, and started to doubt their partner as well..

The relationship is now at stake.

The bottom line is, in everything we do, especially in relationships, regrets are very dangerous. They could suck out love and spits hate. Never regret doing something when it is you who decided to do it.

• Post Thanks / Like

Are you writing this?

Absolutely true, why should we regret about something that was destined for us. Regret is one bad attitude that can make us unhappy. Why should we live in happy [unhappily] while we know that life is short? Nobody in the world is perfect. But we can always improve ourself.[/quote]

Otherwise it looks ok to me.