Fill in the blanks

Hi,
    Please I need your help for doing this exercice, and Thank you :

Fill in the blanks with 9 words from the box below :

The words : required - making - employee - skills - However - leadership - genuine - with - employers - Moreover - vacancies.

The text :

Half of the country's leading employers say they will struggle to enrol graduates this year.
    Bosses complain they are increasingly being presented ....................... a huge number of applicants armed with upper degrees but who lack basic work .......................... . Some have difficulty holding a conversation, showing initiative and ........................ decisions. Bosses also want graduates to have a ............................ interest in the business they are applying to join, be able to work in a team and display ............................... qualities. Other ................ said students don't have the right qualifications which are ................................ for the job.
    ............................ , a third of employers confirmed they had been unable to find enough candidates for all graduate ........................ , leaving about 600 positions unfilled.

That's it. Thank you.
    Last edited by localhost; 16-Jun-2007 at 13:24. Reason: I forgot a sentence

Re: Fill in the blanks

Half of the country's leading employers say they will struggle to enrol graduates this year.
    Bosses complain they are increasingly being presented with a huge number of applicants armed with upper degrees but who lack basic work skills. Some have difficulty holding a conversation, showing initiative and making decisions. Bosses also want graduates to have a genuine interest in the business they are applying to join, be able to work in a team and display leadership qualities which are required for the job.
    Moreover , a third of employers confirmed they had been unable to find enough candidates for all graduate employees , leaving about 600 positions unfilled.

Quote Originally Posted by svartnik View Post
    Bosses complain they are increasingly being presented with a huge number of applicants armed with upper degrees but who lack basic work skills. Some have difficulty holding a conversation, showing initiative and making decisions. Bosses also want graduates to have a genuine interest in the business they are applying to join, be able to work in a team and display leadership qualities which are required for the job.
    Moreover , a third of employers confirmed they had been unable to find enough candidates for all graduate employees , leaving about 600 positions unfilled.
    Hello,

Thank you for your rapid reply, but I think there are some mistakes.. I am not sure that's why I asked,
    In the final paragraph, don't you think it would be better if we use However, because in the first paragraph, the first part of employers found huge numbers of graduate applicants but with few qualifications while in the second one, another part didn't found enough candidates which resulted in 600 unfilled positions.. so there's some contradiction.. that's why I say it's However and the final one is vacancies.

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by localhost View Post
    Hello,

Thank you for your rapid reply, but I think there are some mistakes.. I am not sure that's why I asked,
    In the final paragraph, don't you think it would be better if we use However, because in the first paragraph, the first part of employers found huge numbers of graduate applicants but with few qualifications while in the second one, another part didn't found enough candidates which resulted in 600 unfilled positions.. so there's some contradiction.. that's why I say it's However and the final one is vacancies.

Thank you.
    You are right. Haste makes waste.

Quote Originally Posted by svartnik View Post
    You are right. Haste makes waste.
    So however is the right word ?

Could anyone confirm it to me please ?
    Thank you.