Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: need term name!

  1. Unregistered

    need term name!

    What is it called when you transpose letters of a sentence or phrase like this: "Muddle of Pud?"

    • Join Date: Oct 2006
    • Posts: 19,434

    Re: need term name!


Similar Threads

  1. What is the term for this example?
    By pam parker in forum Ask a Teacher
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 13-Mar-2007, 19:03
  2. in term
    By Hanka in forum Ask a Teacher
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-Dec-2006, 20:43
  3. In his first term or At its(his) first term?
    By Falcon in forum Ask a Teacher
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-Nov-2006, 19:42
  4. Does anyone know the history of the term 'owlhoot?'
    By Celestina1810 in forum Ask a Teacher
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 15-Feb-2006, 05:52
  5. The term "went missing"
    By Big E in forum General Language Discussions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 21-Dec-2004, 23:01


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts