Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: parking

  1. Unregistered

    Wink parking

    what do you call the thing that you insert coins in when park. it's nesscary to insert coins in to park. after inserting coins, you you turn the switch to get time.

  2. Ouisch's Avatar
    Key Member
    English Teacher
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

    • Join Date: Mar 2006
    • Posts: 4,142

    Re: parking

    In the US, that's called a "parking meter."

Similar Threads

  1. parking
    By Unregistered in forum Ask a Teacher
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 28-Jan-2007, 11:14
  2. Letter of Enquiries
    By Kenneth in forum Letter Writing
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 27-Feb-2006, 08:20
  3. Pay / Paid
    By jack in forum Ask a Teacher
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-Feb-2005, 19:50


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts