Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. Veron1's Avatar

    • Join Date: Jun 2007
    • Posts: 882
    #1

    Unhappy Pt of view, advice

    Hi everyone
    I'm a second year student of English and I didn't succeed in my second year
    I want you to advise me whether I leave this college or stay in it
    My present college is a preparatory and we are learning many thing and we are a very small number in every class and teachers give me back my tests and exams with a good correction
    However in other college the number of student can exceed 80 pupils and you can't know your mistakes.
    What do you think
    I stay or I leave
    plz advice
    me

  2. Fleur de mort
    Guest
    #2

    Re: Pt of view, advice

    Quote Originally Posted by Noussa View Post
    Hi everyone
    I'm a second year student of English and I didn't succeed in my second year
    I want you to advise me whether I leave this college or stay in it
    My present college is a preparatory and we are learning many thing and we are a very small number in every class and teachers give me back my tests and exams with a good correction
    However in other college the number of student can exceed 80 pupils and you can't know your mistakes.
    What do you think
    I stay or I leave
    plz advice
    me
    English language like mathematics it's not easy at all
    I believe the leave is better
    choose some of arabic subjects
    like press , poetry .... etc
    then arab shool has not teaches
    you the English languan
    it teaches you the literary english
    so
    ahruby bejeldek a7san

  3. Veron1's Avatar

    • Join Date: Jun 2007
    • Posts: 882
    #3

    Talking Re: Pt of view, advice

    Quote Originally Posted by Fleur de mort View Post
    English language like mathematics it's not easy at all
    I believe the leave is better
    choose some of arabic subjects
    like press , poetry .... etc
    then arab shool has not teaches
    you the English languan
    it teaches you the literary english
    so
    ahruby bejeldek a7san
    Hi fleur
    I appreciate your advice but if ever I leave my present college I'll carry on studying English I'm not going to study sth else
    Thanks fleur

  4. Fleur de mort
    Guest
    #4

    Re: Pt of view, advice

    Quote Originally Posted by Noussa View Post
    Hi fleur
    I appreciate your advice but if ever I leave my present college I'll carry on studying English I'm not going to study sth else
    Thanks fleur
    It's my personal not advice
    you are free to choose your
    future after God's willing.

  5. Veron1's Avatar

    • Join Date: Jun 2007
    • Posts: 882
    #5

    Re: Pt of view, advice

    Quote Originally Posted by Fleur de mort View Post
    It's my personal not advice
    you are free to choose your
    future after God's willing.
    Fleur
    You have misunderstood me
    I didn't refuse your advice
    I just explained to you that I failed in my 2nd year so I'm obliged to carry on studying English If I have failed in my 1st year I would take your advice
    I don't want to lose another year and start sth else darling
    My question is whether I leave my present college or not
    I did salat istiara and I know also that our prophet Mohammed (puh) advises us to discuss and ask others about their pt of views (tachawrou)
    Don't be angry to me fleur
    I love you 7obbi

  6. Fleur de mort
    Guest
    #6

    Re: Pt of view, advice

    i'M NOT angry
    a lot of members here think i'm angry
    I'M NOT
    I love you too


    • Join Date: May 2007
    • Posts: 404
    #7

    Re: Pt of view, advice

    Noussa, it is not the best thing to do, ask people here whether you should keep attenting that college or not.
    We don't know all the benefits or flaws of the college.
    On the other hand, I don't like the way they are dealing with students there.
    If you don't learn on your own mistakes(i.e. correct them), how do you learn?!

  7. Veron1's Avatar

    • Join Date: Jun 2007
    • Posts: 882
    #8

    Re: Pt of view, advice

    Quote Originally Posted by Jason72 View Post
    Noussa, it is not the best thing to do, ask people here whether you should keep attenting that college or not.
    We don't know all the benefits or flaws of the college.
    On the other hand, I don't like the way they are dealing with students there.
    If you don't learn on your own mistakes(i.e. correct them), how do you learn?!
    Thank you Jason72
    If I have understood me you advise me to leave
    yes or no

  8. Veron1's Avatar

    • Join Date: Jun 2007
    • Posts: 882
    #9

    Red face Re: Pt of view, advice

    Quote Originally Posted by Fleur de mort View Post
    i'M NOT angry
    a lot of members here think i'm angry
    I'M NOT
    I love you too
    sorry fleur
    you are too kind to me

  9. bianca's Avatar
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Swedish
      • Home Country:
      • Sweden
      • Current Location:
      • Sweden

    • Join Date: Apr 2007
    • Posts: 1,044
    #10

    Re: Pt of view, advice

    Quote Originally Posted by Noussa View Post
    Hi everyone
    I'm a second year student of English and I didn't succeed in my second year
    I want you to advise me whether I leave this college or stay in it
    My present college is a preparatory and we are learning many thing and we are a very small number in every class and teachers give me back my tests and exams with a good correction
    However in other college the number of student can exceed 80 pupils and you can't know your mistakes.
    What do you think
    I stay or I leave
    plz advice
    me
    judging from your post, your college seems to be better than others. Why should you leave it? Is it because you've failed in your exams? This is not a reason to leave a college, but perhaps to put some more elbow grease into your studies...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. starting private tuition - advice
    By Sally T in forum Teaching English
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-Dec-2007, 18:10
  2. CELTA advice from those in the know please
    By justgiveemwhiskey in forum Teacher Training
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-May-2007, 04:07
  3. nutritional advice?
    By Eway in forum Ask a Teacher
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-Jan-2006, 17:24
  4. View Points- can you help please?
    By linanz in forum Editing & Writing Topics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 25-Aug-2005, 00:18
  5. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-Dec-2004, 11:25

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •