where

I would like to ask you, native speakers of English to help me out.

When you have the radio turned up that loud, it is not safe. It is a distraction because you can't hear emergency vehicles, honking hones, or other cars. It is a real problem at the beach resorts where you can hear music screaming from car radios. Many people who come to the resorts are looking for peace and quiet.

I think the three its mean you have the radio turned up that loud. Is it correct?

I couldn't understand the sentence "it is a real proble at the beach resorts where you can hear music screaming from car radios". This where is a relative adverb modifing the beach resots. The sentence doesn't make sense to me at all. If the where were that, it does. It is a real problem at the beach resorts that you can hear music screaming from car radios. That you can hear music screaming from car radios is a real problem at the beach resorts. Ot at least don't you think you need , in front of where. It is a real problem at the beach resorts, where you can hear music screaming from car radios.
    What do you, native speakers of English, think about this? Please help me.

Re: where

Quote Originally Posted by Progress View Post
    I would like to ask you, native speakers of English to help me out.

When you have the radio turned up that loud, it is not safe. It is a distraction because you can't hear emergency vehicles, honking hones, or other cars. It is a real problem at the beach resorts where you can hear music screaming from car radios. Many people who come to the resorts are looking for peace and quiet.

I think the three its mean you have the radio turned up that loud. Is it correct? "It" here is used to refer to a thing previously mentioned or easily identified, in this case the loud radio.
    I couldn't understand the sentence "it is a real problem at the beach resorts where you can hear music screaming from car radios".

This where is a relative adverb modifying the beach resorts. The sentence doesn't make sense to me at all. If the where were that, it does. It is a real problem at the beach resorts that you can hear music screaming from car radios. That you can hear music screaming from car radios is a real problem at the beach resorts. Ot at least don't you think you need , in front of where. It is a real problem at the beach resorts, where you can hear music screaming from car radios.
    What do you, native speakers of English, think about this? Please help me.
    Where is the problem? The beaches are where ( in which place) you hear the loud radios.

Re: where

Thank you very much, Anglika.