Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1

    how can i speak fluent in english?

    first of all iw ould like to say hi to all of you. im pinoy, ofcourse im from philippines. im here because i i would like to get some tips on how to become a good speaker. and also sometimes i cannot understand somebodys saying, even i cannot response if we have a discussion here in our office thats why i need your all advice.

    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Romanian
      • Home Country:
      • Romania
      • Current Location:
      • Romania

    • Join Date: Aug 2006
    • Posts: 1,948
    #2

    Re: how can i speak fluent in english?

    Quote Originally Posted by pinoy24 View Post
    first of all iw ould like to say hi to all of you. im pinoy, ofcourse im from philippines. im here because i i would like to get some tips on how to become a good speaker. and also sometimes i cannot understand somebodys saying, even i cannot response if we have a discussion here in our office thats why i need your all advice.
    Welcome Pinoy ! Try to take part in the discussions on this forum, especially those for beginners . It does not matter the level of your English. We are here to help one another and learn from native English teachers or speakers.

    All the best


    • Join Date: Jul 2007
    • Posts: 29
    #3

    Re: how can i speak fluently in english?

    hi ,
    I think u should watch English movies and should pay attention to the pronunciation of words .U should try to speak the same words with different stresses. Try to avoid your local language for some time and speak in english as much as you can.

  2. Fleur de mort
    Guest
    #4

    Re: how can i speak fluent in english?

    Quote Originally Posted by pinoy24 View Post
    first of all iw ould like to say hi to all of you. im pinoy, ofcourse im from philippines. im here because i i would like to get some tips on how to become a good speaker. and also sometimes i cannot understand somebodys saying, even i cannot response if we have a discussion here in our office thats why i need your all advice.
    First of all I would like to say hi to all of you . I'm pinoy, of course i'm from philippines . I'm here because I would like to get some tips about how can I become a good speaker. And *** sometimes I cannot understand somebodys saying, even I cannot reply if we have a discussion *** in our office so I need your advice.


    I know i'm not much in English
    but I would like to try to correct clear mistakes .

  3. #5

    Re: how can i speak fluently in english?

    Quote Originally Posted by the writing on the wall View Post
    hi ,
    I think u should watch English movies and should pay attention to the pronunciation of words .U should try to speak the same words with different stresses. Try to avoid your local language for some time and speak in english as much as you can.
    hello! thank for your advice, but you know when i was watching the movies i didnt understand some words. i think it is because the accent. im desperate to learn more in english. i hope you help me onmy problem. and you know im notice on my self that i cannot know some of the expressions. how do i deliver some words and expressions. thanks again.

    pinoy24

  4. #6

    Re: how can i speak fluent in english?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fleur de mort View Post
    First of all I would like to say hi to all of you . I'm pinoy, of course i'm from philippines . I'm here because I would like to get some tips about how can I become a good speaker. And *** sometimes I cannot understand somebodys saying, even I cannot reply if we have a discussion *** in our office so I need your advice.



    I know i'm not much in English
    but I would like to try to correct clear mistakes .
    Good day my friend! Thank you for correcting my mistake, I appreciate what you did. I like you in a way you deliver on how to correct me. You not embarass me, all you want is to correct me and for me to know what is correct grammar. Thank you my friend, I wait on your tips on how to improve my english skills.

Similar Threads

  1. I want speak english fluently
    By Anonymous in forum Ask a Teacher
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 16-Feb-2010, 12:05
  2. please tell me how to speak and write english well
    By thuong in forum Ask a Teacher
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 23-Jul-2007, 06:44
  3. Why I learn English the language I hate
    By zhengrong in forum General Language Discussions
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 22-Jul-2007, 22:30
  4. What can I do to become a fluent English speaker?
    By nostradamus in forum Ask a Teacher
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-Nov-2006, 23:27
  5. How can i speak english fluently?
    By yen yee in forum Ask a Teacher
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-Mar-2006, 07:33

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •