Student or Learner
Suppose, your's home place is "London" in England. But you and your children have settled in other city of the England since you married. But still your parents and relatives are in London. So, you sometime wish to visit/go to your Home place London to enjoy with your parents/relatives. At such times, do you say, "I am going to my native place"?. I would say like this.
Please help me.
You could say, going to my hometown or to my parents' home/place or to my place of birth/my birthplace/to where I was born and raised.
- your home, not your's home
- another city, not other city
- you sometimes wish, not you sometime wish
- to see your parents/relatives, not to enjoy with your parents/relatives
- I would say it like that, not I would say it like this