• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Tamil
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India

Smile similar experience

I would be thankful if any of you could correct my conversation. You just indicate the wrongs or replace the words instead of my words. I would be happy if you put some suitable words (that means a word which is mostly used in the correct place) instead of mine. This is an interview conversation

Question :Your experience certificates show that you are familiar in NGO accounts. As a commercial organization, how could we recruit you?

Answer :Please find some of my position before my most recent position. I was an accountant for NGO’s for the last two years only. Before that I was working for the commercial organizations. When you see, accounting procedures does nt change when we work for commercial as well as non profit organizations.

We use all accounting ledgers, vouchers and bank dealings in both type of organizations. Only thing is, we are processing or manufacturing something and sell it and finally get money in commercial organization. In Non profit organization, donors are giving money in advance for a particular social changes and we have to utilize the money for that and show accounts to them. There also we should finalize the accounts and submit before the income tax.

Re: similar experience

I would be thankful if any of you could correct my conversation. You just indicate the errors or replace the words instead of my words. I would be happy if you put some suitable words (that means a word which is mostly used in the correct place) instead of mine. This is an interview conversation

Question :Your experience certificates show that you are familiar with NGO accounts. As a commercial organization, how could we employ you?

Answer : I have been an accountant for NGOs for the last two years only. Before that I worked for commercial organizations. Basically, accounting procedures are not different whether we work for commercial or non profit organizations.

We use accounting ledgers, vouchers and bank dealings in both type of organizations. However, in commercial organizations, we are processing or manufacturing something, selling it and receiving money for it. In non-profit organizatio
    ns, donors give money for a particular purpose and we have to utilize the money for that and account for its use. We are still required to finalize the accounts and submit them for tax purposes.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Tamil
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India

Re: similar experience

thanks a lot. Now i have corrected my sentence...