• Native Language:
      • Tamil
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India

explain the exp

can you correct the conversation

Question :Your experience certificates show that you are familiar in NGO accounts. As a commercial organization, how could we recruit you?

Answer :Please find some of my position before my most recent position. I was an accountant for NGO’s for the last two years only. Before that I was working for the commercial organizations. When you see, accounting procedures does nt change when we work for commercial as well as non profit organizations.

We use all accounting ledgers, vouchers and bank dealings in both type of organizations. Only thing is, we are processing or manufacturing something and sell it and finally get money in commercial organization. In Non profit organization, donors are giving money in advance for a particular social changes and we have to utilize the money for that and show accounts to them. There also we should finalize the accounts and submit before the income tax.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

Re: explain the exp

Try:
    Question: Your experience certificates show that you are familiar with NGO accounts. As a commercial organization, how could we recruit you?
    Answer: Please note some of my positions before my most recent position. I was an accountant for NGOs for the last two years only. Before that I was working for commercial organizations. As you know, accounting procedures do not change when we work for commercial as compared to non profit organizations.
    We use accounting ledgers, vouchers and checking accounts in both types of organizations. The only difference is that we process or manufacture something and sell it and (hopefully) make a profit in commercial organizations. In Non profit organization, donors give money to advance particular social changes and we have to use the money for that and show accounts to them. Also we need to finalize the accounts to show them to the tax authorities.
    How did I do?