Thumbs up official document

I translated an article from Ukrainian and don't know if there is a right translation. Which sentance is correct???

a) Due to the impracticability of a further lease of existing building, ‘Center finansovyh poslug’ branch of Mykolayiv regional directorate of Open Joint Stock Company “RBA” has to be relocated to another office.

Or

b) Due to the impracticability of a further lease of existing building, where located ‘Center finansovyh poslug’ branch of Mykolayiv regional directorate of Open Joint Stock Company “RBA” is to be relocated to another office.

Or

c) Due to the impracticability of a further lease of existing building, ‘Center finansovyh poslug’ branch of Mykolay regional directorate of Open Joint Stock Company “RBA” is necessary to relocate to another office.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Armenian
      • Home Country:
      • Armenia
      • Current Location:
      • Russian Federation

Re: official document

Quote Originally Posted by Successful_Lady View Post
    I translated an article from Ukrainian and don't know if there is a right translation. Which sentance is correct???

a) Due to the impracticability of a further lease of existing building, ‘Center finansovyh poslug’ branch of Mykolayiv regional directorate of Open Joint Stock Company “RBA” has to be relocated to another office.

Or

b) Due to the impracticability of a further lease of existing building, where located ‘Center finansovyh poslug’ branch of Mykolayiv regional directorate of Open Joint Stock Company “RBA” is to be relocated to another office.

Or

c) Due to the impracticability of a further lease of existing building, ‘Center finansovyh poslug’ branch of Mykolay regional directorate of Open Joint Stock Company “RBA” is necessary to relocate to another office.
    Hi!
    Could you translate the original sentence into Russian? I need it to understand what you want to say.

Arrow Re: official document

В связи с нецелесообразностью дальнейшей аренды помещения, где расположено отделение "Центр финансовых услуг" Николаевской областной дирекции "rba", возникла необходимость перенесения отделения банка в новое помещение.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Armenian
      • Home Country:
      • Armenia
      • Current Location:
      • Russian Federation

В связи с нецелесообразностью дальнейшей аренды помещения, где расположено отделение "Центр финансовых услуг" Николаевской областной дирекции "rba", возникла необходимость перенесения отделения банка в новое помещение.

In connection with inexpediency of the further rent of a premise where the branch " Center of financial services " of the Nikolaev regional management "rba" is located, there was a necessity of transferring the branch of the bank into a new premise.

Unhappy Re: official document

Thanks a lot!!!
    What about my translation??? it is good or not at all???

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Armenian
      • Home Country:
      • Armenia
      • Current Location:
      • Russian Federation

Quote Originally Posted by Successful_Lady View Post
    Thanks a lot!!!
    What about my translation??? it is good or not at all???
    You are most welcome, Successful_lady!
    Welcome to the forum. As to your translation it wasn't as successful as you are. I hope you'll improve your skills here. Cheers!